Whether you are a medical professional or lay person. You can learn the skills to whiten your teeth professionally with this certification course.
See whats covered below;-
- Types of Lights available, now and historically (pros and cons
- Type of gels and techniques in the industry – Pros and cons
- Safety of teeth whitening
- Possible side effects
- Tooth Staining Causes
- Intrinsic vs Extrinsic Stains
- Anatomy of the Tooth
- Scientific Background of Tooth Whitening
- Actual Whitening vs. Dehydration (including color regression)
- Recognizing dental conditions (tetracycline, fluorosis, exposed roots, dead teeth, acid erosion, gum disease, etc.)
This course is internationally accredited and eligible for insurance
Course Duration: Unlimited Access to Learning Portal
Delivery Method: Online
- Videos and Downloadable PDF consultation form
- Certificate of Completion
- Computer Access ( this course is 100% online)
- Internet Access
- Working email address (your login credentials will be sent 24hrs after registration).
All of our courses are eligible for insurance and are internationally accredited. In order to maintain accreditation and ensure quality of our courses, you may be required to upload practical Assignments of this course to receive certificate of completion. Check Accreditations and approvals here
It is your responsibility to check in your state to see if you can practice or not before registering.